Contact Us


If you are contacting us because you are concerned about an animal’s welfare, we urge you to report this matter to the RSPCA as soon as possible. Whilst we would like to help we do not have the capacity to report or investigate suspected cruelty. If you do witness or suspect that an animal is being mistreated you can contact the RSPCA on 0300 1234 999; their phonelines are manned 24 hours a day. If you live in Scotland please contact the SSPCA on 0300 099 9999 between 7am and 11pm.

If you suspect a an individual of being a puppy farmer, as well as the RSPCA you can try contacting:

  • Your Local Authority – Local councils play an important role in enforcing animal health and welfare standards in their area. Most will have an environmental services/health board who are responsible for ensuring these standards are met.
  • Trading standards – If you have been misled by a breeder you should contact Citizens Advice Buerau who will advise and forward your concerns onto Trading Standards, who can then decide to investigate the seller and take appropriate action. You can either call Citizens Advice on 0345 404 0506 (open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) or complete their online form.



7 Mansfield Street,
London W1G 9NQ


020 7908 6375
Registered Charity 1192203